I hate the show. I think it's just mindless stupidity. Jackass was much better I thought. This show just seems so scripted and fake. You can tell that almost every word that comes out of Aprils mouth is being read, and when she is suppose to act suprised by something they do she does a horrible job acting. Nonetheless, Bam directed the last video from my favorite band Clutch and they got a cameo on Sunday nights show. They played live and did the opening disclaimer.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I also met Steve-O in JC @ Vito's. He did some cool bar tricks, but was basically a jerk. His girlfriend is really pretty...looks like she is some type of model. I'll have to post the pictures on here some time.
Bookmarks